Preliminary Plat of Jackson Ridge Revised
Approval to adopt the staff report as finding of facts and to grant tentative preliminary plat approval of Jackson Ridge revised, based on the findings that Township Ordinances have been met, as shown on the drawing dated 2/26/18, and with the following conditions:
- The individual building envelopes appear to meet the minimum standards but each building permit application will be reviewed at the time it is submitted for conformance for each individual site.
- Sidewalks are required to be installed as per Sec. 10-216 in the Code of Ordinances adjacent to the proposed Jackson Ridge, as well as adjacent to 4th Ave. and Jackson at the time those lots are developed (unless waived by the Township Board). The developer shall also provide sidewalks adjacent to the existing house on Jackson Ridge prior to the submission of the first building permit application in the plat.
- As per the Ottawa County Road Commission, the developer shall provide a legal document giving the Ottawa County Road Commission the road right of way on 4th or easement for sidewalk to fit in a safe manner. This shall be presented to the Township prior to Township Board approval.
- Lots 1 and 10 shall only have access from the interior street called Ridgeside Ct.
- Any signs require permits and shall meet ordinance requirements. If a sign is constructed, a document shall be provided indicating who is responsible for maintenance.